Chances are, if you’re in a relationship this Valentine’s Day, you’ll be spending it with your partner. Whether you’re going out for a romantic gourmet dinner or are staying in to snuggle on the couch, with all the love floating in the air things are likely to become hot and steamy at any moment. That’s why there’s no better time to break out a new vibrator to make the night one to remember. Here are our favorite Valentine’s Day vibrators that will take your holiday from average to extraordinary!
Chic and Discreet Valentine’s Vibrators
The vibrators listed below would be perfect for Valentine’s night as they are all designed to look like sleek pieces of jewelry or other things you might keep in your handbag, all while remaining pleasurably powerful. Their ambiguous exterior designs allow the vibrators to be worn openly as necklaces or retrieved from your bag and operated with ease.
Maybe you need to apply a little lipstick with the help of your compact mirror, just before your dinner date hops onto the vibrator’s app on their phone. All of the toys are body-safe, rechargeable (excluding the Droplet and Stick vibrators which are battery operated), and some of the vibes are small enough to be worn in your underwear or internally.
The Lolita Baby Heart by Zalo is adorable, looks like jewelry, and comes in the prettiest case!
No one would ever guess the many sensual functions of the Stick Vibrator by Tenga!
The Inspire Vibrating Remote by CalExotics looks like a compact of makeup – but is actually a remotely controlled vibrator. Bonus: a portion of the proceeds go to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
CalExotics Hide & Play Lipstick Vibrator has you covered with a vibrator that looks like lipstick with eight different powerful intensities and a tempting price point.
The Lolita Baby Star Bullet Vibrator by Zalo could very well be a 24 karat gold-plated key chain, but it’s not. It’s a powerful, gorgeous vibrator, and you’ll be hard-pressed not to share its fun secret with all your friends.
Pushing All the Right Buttons
Vibrators with spy-like operating features are another way your partner can please you over a candlelit dinner – and no one will ever be the wiser. These toys listed below can be controlled by a remote controller or via an app. The Ditto would be a wonderfully discreet butt plug with intense vibration patterns silent enough to accommodate a bit of exhibitionist intimacy.
Each of these toys offers tantalizing vibrations that your partner can control from across the table!
- Sync by We-Vibe
- Novice Plug by b-Vibe
- Verge by We-Vibe – great for people with penises!
- The Ditto Butt Plug by We-Vibe
- Dua by Je Joue
How to Use These Vibes Openly
- Carry the toy, a bottle of travel size lubricant and Afterglow hygienic tissues for easy insertion, removal, and cleanup.
- When ready to play, excuse yourself to the bathroom to insert the vibrator internally or inside your panties.
- Make sure the underwear you’re wearing feel secure, or you risk the toy falling onto the floor while walking back to your table.
- If the vibrator has to be turned off and on by hand, you’ll need to do that before exiting the restroom. And if the toy has app technology abilities, you or your partner can control the device once seated.
- Remember: Try to restrain yourself from reenacting the explosive orgasm scene from When Harry Met Sally. 😉
Vibrant Has All the Body Safe Toys You Need for a Perfect Valentine’s Day!
Vibrant has an array of body-safe sex toys for every body. Check out our curated collection of toys and books, too! Or, chat with us, and we can help recommend the product that’s perfect for you. We’re available 9am-9pm EST daily on our website chat (just push the purple button at the bottom right!) or call us at 866-316-VIBE(8423).