Chances are, if you’re in a relationship this Valentine’s Day, you’ll be spending it with your partner. Whether you’re going out for a romantic gourmet dinner, or are staying in to snuggle on the couch, with all the love floating in the air things are likely to become hot and steamy at any moment.
That’s why there’s no better time to break out a new vibrator to make the night one to remember! Here are our favorite vibrators that can turn your Valentine’s Night from normal to extraordinary!
Chic & Discreet
The vibrators listed below would be perfect for Valentine’s night as they are all designed to look like sleek pieces of jewelry while remaining pleasurably powerful. Their ambiguous exterior designs allow the vibrators to be worn openly as necklaces or retrieved from a handbag and operated with ease.
Maybe you need to apply a little lipstick with the help of your compact mirror, just before your dinner date hops onto the vibrator’s app on their phone. All of the toys are body-safe, rechargeable (excluding the Droplet and Stick vibrators which are battery operated), and some of the vibes are small enough to be worn in your underwear or internally.
- Vesper Necklace by Crave
- Droplet by Crave
- Bullet by Crave
- Stick Vibrator by Tenga
- Inspire Vibrating Remote by CalExotics
Pushing All The Right Buttons
Vibrators with spy-like operating features is another way your partner can please you over a candlelit dinner with others none the wiser. These toys listed below can be controlled by a remote controller, or via an app, like the Ditto vibrator by We-Vibe. The Ditto would be a wonderfully discreet butt plug with intense vibration patterns silent enough to accommodate a bit of exhibitionist intimacy.
Each of these toys offers tantalizing vibrations that your partner can control from across the table!
- Sync by We-Vibe
- Novice Plug by b-Vibe
- Verge by We-Vibe
- The Ditto Butt Plug by We-Vibe
- Dua by Je Joue
How To Use These Vibes Openly
- Carry the toy, a bottle of travel size lubricant & Afterglow hygienic tissues for easy insert and removal cleanup
- When ready to play excuse yourself to the bathroom to insert the vibrator internally or inside your panties
- Make sure the underwear you’re wearing feel secure, or you risk the toy falling onto the floor while walking back to your table (or movie theater chair)
- If the vibrator has to be turned off and on by hand, you’ll need to do that before exiting the restroom. And if the toy has app technology abilities you or your partner can control the device once seated
- Tips to remember: Try to restrain yourself from reenacting the explosive orgasm scene from When Harry Met Sally. 😉